SNAP is one of the top MBA entrance exams in the country with at least 50 thousand students appearing for the exam every year. SNAP will be conducted in December,2019.
After you ace the SNAP exam 2019, you will need to crack the GE-PIWAT rounds conducted by the 15 institutes separately.
The 15 business schools that fall under the umbrella of Symbiosis University and accepts SNAP scores are:
· Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune (SIBM, Pune)
· Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development (SCMHRD, Pune)
· Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB)
· Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bengaluru (SIBM, Bengaluru)
· Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research (SICSR, Pune)
· Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB, Pune)
· Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management (SITM, Pune)
· Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS, Pune)
· Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication, Pune (SIMC, Pune)
· Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management, Nashik (SIOM, Nashik)
· Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology (SCIT, Pune)
· Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS, Pune)
· Symbiosis School for Media & Communication, Bengaluru (SSMC, Bengaluru)
· Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance (SSBF, Pune)
· Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Hyderabad (SIBM, Hyderabad)
· Symbiosis School of Sports Sciences (SSSS, Pune)
SNAP Test Structure:
SNAP exam 2019 will be an online test. You will have 120 minutes (2 hours) to attempt 130 questions. The test is divided into four sections:
· General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability
· Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
· Current Affairs
· Analytical & Logical Reasoning
The current affairs section will consist of 25 problems and the other three sections will consist of 35 questions each. All the questions will be Multiple Choice Question consisting of four options with one correct answer (Only for Normal Questions).
There will be 5 Special questions in each section. For such questions, aspirants will have to answer the question using the virtual keyboard. For example, if the question is “What is the capital of Canada?” The candidate needs to enter the answer as OTTAWA with the help of the virtual keyboard.
Visit snaptest.org for complete information concerning the SNAP test and all the information associated with a particular B-School under SIU.